Forensic ServicesWe provide expert evaluations and testimony in the fields of Neuropsychology and Psychology with a focus on assessing the impact of neurological, physical or psychological trauma on a person’s cognitive and psychological well-being. Persona clinicians have been providing expert testimony for over 25 years. We specialize in understanding and assessing the sequelae of:
- Neurological trauma (any form of brain insult, spinal cord injury)
- Physical Trauma (e.g., Amputations, Burn Injuries, Chronic pain)
- Psychological Trauma (PTSD)
- Competency (Civil, Criminal)
- Civil (Treatment Consent, Guardianship, Testament and Financial Decisions).
- Criminal (Stand Trial, Mitigating Brain Damage, Criminal Responsibility)
Persona Neurobehavior Group litigation experts provide invaluable trial services when dealing with complex psychological and neuropsychological cases. Our comprehensive approach provides information that increases the accuracy of the decision-making process. Our services include:
- Comprehensive Neuropsychological and Psychodiagnostic evaluations that address causation or mitigating factors
- Consultation on case strategy and a trial theme development
- Selection and coordination of relevant experts and evidentiary issues
- Advising prospective expert witnesses
- Scientific context to help ascertain effective themes emphasized at trial, arbitration, mediation, and appellate court arguments
- Presentation of recommendations to the legal team include:
- Summary reviews of relevant medical and psychological records, treatment plans and evaluations, and analysis of injury documentation.
- Review of case materials and mental health evaluations and provision of guidance to attorneys on how to understand and frame clinical issues.
- Support of the direct and cross examination process of expert witnesses by developing questions and courtroom observation.
- Provision of access to and explanation of scientific scholarly literature, and how to use this information in the case.
Dr. Ponton has testifed at deposition and trial for the past 25+ years Dr. Safi has expertise in criminal forensic cases Call to make an appointment today 1-800-314-7273