Dr. Lori Williams
Dr. Williams is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist specializing in the treatment of individuals, families and couples that face trauma, divorce, depression, substance abuse and chronic pain. She sees patients in our Fresno Office.
- Williams, L. & Schulte-Day, S. (2006). Pregnant in Prison – The Incarcerated Woman’s Experience: Preliminary Descriptive Study, Journal of Correctional Health Care, 12, 78-88.
- Williams, L & Schulte, S., (2012) We Are All Doing Life Somewhere. Balboa Press.
- Williams, L & Eisinger, J., (2016) Your Best Foot Forward: Learning the Dance of Online Dating. Createspace.com
- Academy of Correctional Health Professionals
- San Joaquin Valley Psychological Association
- International Association of Forensic Mental Health.